Friday, September 3, 2004

=[ pRoGrEsS rEpOrT cArD ]=



Hi! Well, I was actually dreading today as we were getting back our progress report cards. I expected that I didn't do well. But luckily, I got not too bad marks, 7th in class, well, I could have done better.. For English and Literature I each miss by ONE mark to get A1 and A2 respectively, sickening right? My Geography and Maths got 92, those are the two subjects I'm so proud of!! But since Kang Yu got 1st for Geography, I couldn't top Geography and got 2nd, oh well, I will work harder. *sobs* *grumbles at Kang Yu* 'Just kidding'.. But congratulations to Kang Yu all the same for topping the class, and congrats to Maxine who improved so much! Jia You! One thing about me though, I'm not the competitive type, I'm pretty satisfied with the results I got this year and just hope that I can maintain it. Today I finished watching Summers Scent, *sighs in contentment* Aw.. It was so sweet.. My family and I went for dinner at Swensens tonight, the fries are delicious!! Anyway, nothing much happened today, have to go to school for entrepreneurship workshop tomorrow, so... see you & GoOdNiGhT!

No comments:

Post a Comment