Sunday, August 29, 2004

=[ jUsT aNoThEr NoRmAl DaY ]=



Hi~ Today i didn't do much besides waking up, reading Harry Potter Stories online, eat and go for tuition. And now I suddenly have the urge to watch Summers Scent, the Korean Drama, my favourite Korean drama =.) My father bought a new Korean drama serial though, one of my favourite actress is in it. I only watched the first disc and I must say, I really can't believe how bitchy(sorry to have to use that word) a girl can be. These are the things that make life difficult and complicated. Sometimes I wonder why people want to be so cruel and harsh when they can lead a nice and simple life, why complicate things and cause other innocent people to suffer? It's simply not fair. The Harry Potter story I read today really made me feel solem. It was about James and Lily, Harry's late parents, and I wonder yet again, why do people want to turn to the dark side, when one can live peacefully? I wished that peace would reign in this world. But, that's kind of asking for the impossible huh? Anyway, I've got to go into high gear mode to make cards for the teachers for teacher's day~ I'm not going to buy anything, after all, it's the thought that counts right? I'll leave it here, so... Goodnight!~

No comments:

Post a Comment