Friday, July 29, 2005

`+._ Thoughts and Feelings _.+`

Hmm.. I guess nowadays, I'm feeling just like I used to feel. A bit being taken for granted. I don't mind helping when asked or offering to help. But the annoying thing is that when people assume things, and there's a communication break down, some people get irritated and.. makes me feel real bad. They are irritated, that I can tell. And the horrible thing is, in the end, I ask myself, was it worth helping? I feel that the blame is on me and I feel really terrible. Is it worth putting myself through that? Yet I like helping people. To a certain extent though. Some people ask me to help do stuff, I agree, and then when mentioning the issue, they make it seem as though I'm their servant -.- You know who you are. Gosh, I know you may like to joke abit, but seriously, it makes me feel stupid, that I had been taken for granted. Well, I am just irritated with some people today and the way they treat me. Hopefully my mood will get better by tomorrow. Well, my braces are not as bad.. but still.. I wish it would stop hurting. I can't chew properly, it's so irritating. It's the last day for the 2-Star kayaking course tomorrow. I really hope I can pass. And I pray my braces don't hurt. Timing for 2.4km today, 13.50min. I should improve by at least 20 more secs.. goal by next week.. I really hope I can acheive it. By the time I leave TJC, I must be able to complete it within 12 mins. 3 more years, possible. Today's OAC session was on the facilitation course by Mr Fun. I guess we realized how important it is to know each other as teammates, our strengths and weaknesses. We all managed to climb the wall in 2 min +! =D Of course with assistance, haha, only Kai Sheng didn't need help. Well, this entry's purpose is for me to let out all my feelings previously mentioned, to wind off and cool down, that kind of thing =) Something learnt from Mr Fun and the tower obstacle, you have to dare to let go, in order to move on. It really applies to lots of different things. Relationships, the loss of a family member, being upset and let down over something, irritation with people etc. Just let it go! And look to a better time and day ahead. Bye for now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment