Monday, July 25, 2005

`+._ Harry Potter, Kayaking and Braces _.+`

Hii.. Well, the 6th book of the Harry Potter series is finally out! And guess what? I went leisure kayaking on that day. Hm.. I don't regret going for kayaking at all. It was loads and loads of fun!!! I felt so tired after that and was like a zombie going to dance class. But i still really enjoyed my dance class =D as usual, it rocks! By the time I got home, I was just flat out on my bed. The next day was torturous as I had Maths tuition in the morning for 2 hrs, followed by 1 hour of maths homework, break for lunch, 3 hours of Chinese tuition came back to do Chemistry homework and then went for dinner. Bought the adult's Harry Potter version. =D I went home and had to do Geography hmwk before I happily sat and read my book. The next day was a pain in the neck too. People were trying to tell me about the plot of the story and it was simply so irritating. Classes were especially long and I was walking almost everywhere with the book. I finally finished it in the afternoon. Well.. It's sad I must say.. And I'm not rejoicing about the shippers either. It was a good book though. Now I can't wait for the 7th book. The week was hectic for me with OAC and piles of homework. Ah... This week ain't gonna be better. The last weekend, 23rd and 24th, we had part of the 2-star kayaking course. I loved the course for some reason.. haha.. so much more fun than the one-star course. But I definately got more bruises than the previous course, with all the hip flicks =P Anyway, my resolution is to be able to do the paddle roll by next Saturday, last day of the 2-star course. I'll try my best and if I can't, I know that I have already done my best. Well.. Guess what, I had no idea that I was going to the dentist to put on braces today. haha, I thought it was only a check up and vuala! I have braces now. And they are hurting... I can't fully close my mouth because they put something to prevent is from closing so that my crossbite can come out. Ah.. I 'close' my mouth, and my tongue can poke through it! haha.. Well... Two years... I hope that I'll get used to them soon. Even smiling is awkward! haha, anyway, cheerios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment