Monday, July 11, 2005

`+._ The dreaded results.. _.+`

Now's the sad part.. my results... Gosh... These results are one of the worst I've ever received.. Something that I feel I have to get accustomed to in TJC for the first few terms. Guess what? The play I practiced so hard for... didn't turn out well. My group marks got 9/25... atrocious.. Individual, 19/25... Not up to expectation either.. Best Actor was Sandy, and Best Actress was Jane =D Congrats to you both! Geography, thank goodness was not too bad, 32/40. But for some stange reason, I did not feel satisfied. What is wrong with me -.-? It's one of the highest in class already and I'm still not satisfied. Oh well... I'm just having a bad day I guess. We went back to Temasek Sec to 'promote' the Integrated Programme. Oddly enough, besides seeing my friends, I felt so so foreign in the school, as though the people there were putting on a show, being fake. It's just a feeling, maybe because I haven't been back in ages. Congrats to TAG! You guys rule.. sadly, I can't go back and join you guys for practice.. I really want to.. but don't have the time =( The minute I stepped back into TJC compound, I felt so much at home.. It was an awesome feeling. I love TJC now, no matter how stressful it is and how busy it makes me. Then it was doom time.. LA (English and Lit) results.. We piled into LT1 and awaited our fates. I failed my essay, 23/50, but luckily, passed my comprehension, 28/50. Overall, thank good fortune, that I passed.. 51/100 -.-.. Pathetic I know, but.. at least I didn't fail.. Gosh, only about 10% passed the essay.. Well.. I have to study harded, and I feel so happy now that at least I can understand Maths.. I think I'm gonna need some help still though.. I wonder whether my seniors will have time to help me =S But they themselves are so busy, 'bu4 hao3 yi4 si4' to ask them. I'll live. =P So.. that's it for today.. Let's just say no matter how tough OAC trainings are, I always look forward to every single meeting.

Cheerios for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment