Tuesday, July 12, 2005

`+._ Just another day_.+`

Today started off with Maths lesson on a new topic.. Thank goodness I can still follow.. Next was dreaded PE.. I was still aching all over, the after effects of OAC handover PT. It was so tiring and painful to run on the track. Is it just me, or is the track harder to run than on the road. I guess it's just my phobia. I don't exactly have the most pleasant memories on the track. Haha. Well... There was a good part after the run =D We took height and weight, I lost weight and grew taller!! I am so happy. Haha.. I thought I put on weight instead. The PE teachers are starting to prepare us for our Nagfa test coming up soon.. I hope I can score full 30 points.. That's my goal. Well, lessons went on as smoothly, kind of. I drank in Miss Ng's class and got a polite telling off. I really don't like those kind of telling offs.. It made me feel really bad that I did not think about what she said myself. Oh well.. I won't drink in class again.. Repentence.. I always wonder why I feel so bad about some little things when others would just simply not care at all. The information goes in from one ear and comes out from the other. Well, I guess it's good to know that you are in the wrong.. But it doesn't help how I felt. Okay... I have stuff to settle and am going to get started on them before it gets collected up into a mountainous pile.

Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment