Monday, March 6, 2006

Life now's... still?
I don't know... how come OAC has lost the homely feeling? its weird and I hope the march expe will heal all cracks.. we need to remember we are ultimately still a team guys! I actually hope that we will scream and shout at each other.. as long as the cracks are healed.. Well... My birthday gathering yesterday was rather fun for me.. glad that most of the oacians could make it.. tomorrow's my Birthday! Time passes so fast.. it's freaky.. hope we cherish these few months left together.. i cannot bear to think about what the situation will be once handover.. the tap will definately be on.. sigh.. Well.. last night, was practising Rhumba Flamenca for Mardi Gras.. It's tough alright.. but its so lovely as well! Especially with the manton (shawl). What can I say.. the juniors.. haha... my seniors by right.. i wonder whether our direct seniors felt the same way about us last year. Well.. life's like that, so many things to do, so little time.. was late for the first time today... haish.. was rather worried.. then kheam called me lame when i wanted to wear home clothes to school.. lol.. heh.. im sorry =P darn. oh well.. turn out... that idea is quite lame.. oops.. going to see kimbo later... hope she recovers asap... must buy expe food today too...
hm.. i always wondered.. my mum 'allows' me to date by 16, which is tmr officially.. but... its no use if there's no one either.. haha.. still waiting for someone to melt my heart.. wondering whether its someone i already know, or someone still unknown to me... oh well... we'll see in time.. hahahaha.. that's all for now! byebyebye...

p.s. sorry, this entry a little disconnected.. heh... random thoughts.. now u know how many thoughts actually run through my head. =P cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment