Sunday, March 19, 2006

Well... as predicted, i'm feeling a little better than I felt in the previous post. Talked to my mum about how I felt... she really helped me to put things into perspective. It also helps to know that she will not let anything out of the bag and her intentions are only good ones and that she will do all she can to help you. Such is the love of a mother. Thank goodness for her. It's a monday and I'm not in school.. why? Still sick, got an MC from the doctor, so, might as well use it to rest for another day. Have I told you how much I hate coughing? grrr... After every cough, my body feels so much weaker. It seriously is no fun. I rather have cough that contains phlegm. That would make things much easier. Ohya. I can't taste either. Do you know how horrible it is to not be able to taste for 5 days!! Everything I put into my mouth is.. tasteless... seriously... belgium chocolate ice cream tasted like cream yoghurt. I could even put raw cabbage into my mouth and think it was not too bad. Now.. If I can start eating vegetables without cringing.. you know something's not right. *complains* Hai.... I want my tasting ability back.. Food's no fun without it. Anyway... one night between the last post and this post, I was so mad about something. Boiling. But as usual, I'm fine now. Lol... why live life in anger when you can smile? =D Called Kar Gea and got his opinion about things. Served useful and entertaining to talk to him, got tips for titans, and also made me laugh. Thanks ya. Ohyes.. Cheerleading practice.. I must say its fun to once again start what we did last year. 1 2 down up. Familiar sound. And... I flew!! for the first time. FYI, flew meets to be the person being lifted into the air. Feels great I'm telling you. Hope we get champion again this yr! Right.. so now.. I shall get back to revising geog for the test tomorrow.. sigh... buhbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment