Thursday, March 16, 2006

OAC March Expedition 2006
05/06 Batch Instructors

Well... So much happened.. but realized that the juniors now know the link to our blogs.. so.. shall not say too much.. heh.. Whatever was said, us instructors, the seniors, and the teachers know, good enough. Hopefully we will keep those words of advice and experience to heart. We all love oac guys.. let's give it our best shot these few precious months left, and make the seniors proud. It amazes me that our seniors still have the ability to make us submit to authority and respect them, even after they pass out of oac. One day, i hope that we will all be able to return with sound experience and advice to pass on to the the younger batches of oac. I do admire and respect our seniors very much, everytime they return, we gain even more knowledge, and the best part is, they've gone through it before and know how we feel. I swear, oac is making me grow up and mature faster than i have to or want to, no choice.. heh.. good and bad you could say. my friends say that im missing out on childhood, but hey.. i love my life now the way it is, and i think i've had sufficient childhood experiences to provide me with enough lovely memories. Well.. we have to look ahead now, titans and june camp here we come!!! next obstacle... Mardi Gras auditions... and cheerleading.. my friends are asking me to join.. and with last yr's experience and fun.. i would really love to.. but.. oac comes first.. Hopefully we get champion again... heard that the dance is really nice this year.. Hm.. homework time... cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment