Saturday, June 10, 2006

Don't vent your anger on me.
I know you have suffered a loss. So have I.
How dare you say I have no feelings for her.
I wouldn't have cried so much if I didn't.
Don't accuse me of meaning otherwise.
Don't jump to unreasonable conclusions.
*Fumes*
Don't ask me to grow up.
Think before you say things like that.
I have so much else in thought to lash out.
I shall keep it inside.
Fine.
I shall control.
I understand your feelings.
Still does not give you the right to do what you did.
I normally feel bad when people say they are disappointed in me.
This time.
I wasn't.
I was plain angry.
But i understand how you feel.
So I shall not let emtions overtake my senses.
I will do what I have to.
One last thing,
Don't you dare ever hint that my mum did not do a good job as a mother.

...hai...
I always thought being a child of divorced parents would be fine.
Sometimes.. I ask myself why Im so naive and be able to think that way.
I guess in life... we need to kan kai a bit.
So I shall.
I shall be happy again soon.
Wish my friends were there when I needed to talk.. but its also my fault for not approaching them. cannot expect them to know what im thinking 24/7.
3 strong women of 3 generations. My mum's mother, my mum, and me.
We can get through any difficulties.
We have each other =)
Just for the record: Love you mum, ah ma wo ai ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment