Thursday, June 15, 2006

punishment day for the juniors today...
what can i say? the things we've been saying still hasn't registered in the minds yet. is there another way??? i just can't comprehend why..
we know that they are bonded as a team enough to really care about one another.
that was exactly how we felt at this point in time last year.. but there were so many things we misunderstood the seniors for. I guess only when the juniors are in our shoes, then they'll see the rationale and reasons for what we do. we always use to criticize the seniors etc, only now do we realize the meaning of it. I'm so happy everytime the seniors from previous batches come back. Just talking to them and sharing experiences is such a fun time.. batch gathering was FUN! stayed up till 1+am talking. The respect i have for them is quite great and i love hearing them relate their experiences and advice. Maybe i look up to my seniors even more than the others in my batch, cause they are.. 3 years older than me? lol.. hardly the matter though, still love talking to them.
When sitting in the oac room today.. a wave of nostalgia hit me.. one of the last few times we will be having meetings, arguements and laughs here. All the tears, pain and sorrow that have been shared within the four walls of the oac room has been such an experience.. I really can't bear to hand over and move on.. but.. life's like that.. hope we'll keep in contact always.. (you guys better come back from time to time!!! don't leave me alone!!! heh)
I think it'll be very interesting to watch the juniors grow and learn if they manage to pass it through handover.. will be a very fruitful learning journey =D
I know the juniors are reading our blogs, and so, have read theirs too, lol. Hm, i've read in your posts that you all will make sure you complete the 72km, glad to hear that.
what i must say it that.. i regret not putting in as much confidence in myself to stand out more in oac in the beginning.. kept looking down on myself cause i was IP. What a wrong mentality. Things shall change and have changed.. this oac experience will only force me to mature even more than i have to.. *groans* haha.. oh well..

nothing else to say le.. gonna read my book.. nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment