Tuesday, December 28, 2004

`+._ a DaY oF eMoTiOnS aNd CaMp _.+`

Hi all!~ Let's just say the news I heard yesterday made me break down again. *sigh* I hate all this crying. But that's life. Yesterday when I was in the hospital, I saw a family whose father was given that night and this day to live only. Their family was grief-stricken. My heart went out to them and I felt so so sad as well. What a horrible feeling, knowing the family member you love so much lying on the bed, going to leave you any minute. We can never take the ones we love for granted. That made me think of the mysteries of the world. What happens after death, what happens in the Bermuda Triangle, what's in the Black Hole and etc. So many people have different theories about what happens after death. Christians believe that they go back to live with God, Buddhists believe in reincarnation, other religions believe in other things. Who knows in the Bermuda Triangle, people living there are in pure bliss, rid of all heartaches and troubles, but yet again, it could be a land of slavery and a place where sufferings never end. I am so curiuos about those things. I sometimes just sit and wonder about these things, especially about the great big Universe. That's why I'm so interested in joining TJC's astronomy club, I want to learn more about the Universe. Oh yeah, I bought a webcam and mike!!! Whoopee!!! ^^ I also created a xanga site, but the content is going to be the same as this blog. Click Here. Today I had TJC orientation camp. Well, all the Temasekians are in the same class, along with some from TKGS and VS. Hm... There's only 23 people in the class, 15 girls and 8 guys -.- Now girls are overpowering instead of guys. Haha. I made some new friends, Sophia, Dimira, Teresa, Grace... They were all friendly. There were a group of girls who are very outgoing. Not the type I'll mix with I can fortell. Thank God Prerna is in the same class as me. Phew. The most enjoyable part of camp was when we played in the rain! It was awesome. By 7pm, I kept yawning and yawning in the lecture theatre. By the time I came home, it was 8.30pm. TJC wants us to get a laptop, preferably a tablet, so my mum is going to get my one, most of my friends are getting theirs as well. I don't think I have much else to say for now, so... Goodnight!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment