Sunday, December 26, 2004

`+._ BaCk HoMe!! _.+`



Hi! I'm back home in Singapore now. First part of this entry shall be on what I did, second part will be more on feelings.

Well, let me recall... I seriously can't remember what we did on Wednesday, oh no, my memory's going.. I think we went shopping... Oh yeah, now I remember.. We went to the factory outlets! Hehes.. I bought two awesome jackets, 2 exercise tops, a nice floral 3/4 sleeve t-shirt and a white skirt. All originals, but cheaper! ^^ Haha, then we went back for dinner I think. On Thursday, I followed Louiseanne to go for study session on Maths, ha, rekindled the stimultaneous equations thingy *grimace*. On Friday, we went out with her friends, Natalie, Grace, Jeremy, Max and Eugene. They were all really nice ^^. We watched Kung Fu Hustle. God that movie is gory. I covered my eyes most of the time anyways. But it was overall quite funny in the end, but I couldn't stand the fighting and the blood *shudders* We took neoprints and then we had to leave for... Christmas eve dinner at Louiseanne's home. I didn't really know many people there and for some reason at the beginning of the party, I kind of felt weird. Real weird. Not in the festive mood at all. Feeling sad about something I couldn't place my finer on. Funnily, Louiseanne felt the same way, I felt better after awhile though. When the clock striked midnight, not many people from Singapore were online so not many people to wish *sigh* It was kind of boring, and Louiseanne helped me set up a Xanga site. I still don't know how to use it, so I shall continue using blogger till I've grasp the concept of Xanga =P On Christmas Day, Lu*(short for Louiseanne) had community service =(, so we had lunch without her. Lunch was with old family friends whom I haven't seen in 9 years. Their children, Daphne and Kai are so grown up now, well I guess so are we. My dad said Kai and I used to fight alot when we stayed with them for holiday, but I seriously can't remember. Christmas night, it was PARTY! for Lu* and I. We went to a street where there were pubs, discos, bars etc. My dad brought us. We dressed up all in black (except overcoat and shoes) and in our best since it was my last night there. I wore her high heels and my feet were killing me. Seriously. We had some alcohol, 4.7% bottle. I only drank half though, Lu* drank all and wanted more =P

That about sums up what we did when I was in Hong Kong, but that doesn't say a single thing about how I was feeling ya?

Well, I'll let you in on some feelings then, some people say my blog is like a content of what I did, so I'll add more thoughts. You can say that the reason I went to Hong Kong was to see Louiseanne this trip. It felt so good to get along so well with her once again, but sadly, it wasn't the same with Jonathan, like I mentioned in the previous entry, he seems kind of distant. Oh well... We used to play together, all 3 of us. Those were the days. In a way, I envy Louiseanne, she has a few close guy friends whom she can count on whom are so nice and caring at the same time. Don't get me wrong, my gal friends etc Maxine, Prerna, Zhuyin, Aud, Lijun, Lin, Mar, Zoe, Cad, Yuan, kirbs, lumps, Via, Jo and Abby are awesome, but sometimes, it isn't the same as having a guy friend you know. I've always wanted a close guy friend who would care for me like a older brother would and give me advice sometimes. I envy the friendship Lu* has. Oh well, I am in a way satisfied with what I have now, my friends all rock! Bah, this is sad, I shouldn't be feeling this way. Hm, this bonding time I've had with Lu* made me realise that what's important in a friendship is honesty and sincerity. Being fake has completely no use in a friendship, you will be exposed of true colours sooner of later. Well, all in all, I must say this trip was worth it. I made some really nice new friends, had some fun in the cold weather, went shopping, and most importantly, strengthened my friendship with Lu*!!! Love ya and miss ya Lu*. I'll post some pictures from the trip when I have time. That's all for now, and that's quite alot! Goodnight!~ Good morning more like it =P

No comments:

Post a Comment