Tuesday, December 14, 2004

`+._ bRiEf UpDaTe _.+`



Hi everyone! Well.. On Sunday, I went for my grand aunty's birthday lunch, followed by slacking and shopping at Parkway. I bought my Harry Potter Original dvds!!! =D I bought The Polar Express Soundtrack as well and Bing Crosby's White Christmas songs. I love Christmas carols! The minute I came back, I glued myself infront of the television screen and watched all the special features on the extra disc ^^ All 3 of them!! Hmph, but they made the things I want to see so difficult to find! I was getting a little frustrated, especially about the 1st movie's extra features. Eventually I found it though. It was worth it ^^ Definately great! On Monday... I woke up late and packed my room. (It was in a HUGE mess. Trust me, I didn't touch and care about the cleanliness of my room from after school let out, all my things were all over the place.) I packed till about 4 before I had to set out for Anchorpoint by Taxi for the Hip Hop recital rehearseal. My teacher had come down with the chicken pox last minute unfortunately. So another teacher who has no idea at all what our steps are took over. Well, let's just say yesterday and today's practice had been kind of a draag. I guess it's also because of the company. I'm the only Chinese there who goes to a local school. The others are all from international school. Can't really clique I guess. But 2 of them were really friendly. Savana and Carissa. They are way more outgoing compared to us. Outgoing in different sense compared to the Singaporean way of outgoing. But all in all, I still love the practices. The distance is the only problem. I continued packing my room again this morning. Almost done. After practice, my mum and I went to Parkway to continue out shopping. Since we are going to Hong Kong (I can't wait!!!) soon, I needed some winter clothing. Tomorrow Max is coming over for awhile and she's also going to support my dance performance. Thanks Max ^^ Means alot to me =D Oh yeah, I added more Harry Potter pictures on my HArry Potter Blog. Please go visit my fanfictions blog too! Don't abandon that. So far only Rehana has visited it =( Just click on the link on this blog and you'll be there~ Leave a tag too if you visit please ^^ Well... Nothing more to say... Ciaos!~

No comments:

Post a Comment