Tuesday, December 21, 2004

`+._ iN hOnG kOnG!!! _.+`



Hi everyone!!! First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EN !!! ^^ I'm in Hong Kong now! Yesterday I travelled here by myself. My mum was supposed to come too, but end up she didn't, for a reason I'd rather not disclose. Anyway, I was rather upset about not spending christmas with her, but my dad was going to Hong Kong too, just that he was going to meet me there. Let's say that I've been crying more than I ever had this month. About something yet again, I'd rather not disclose. *sigh* Well, travelling by myself was a new adventure and experience for me, kinda got the feeling of excitement and apprehension. It was alright anyway. My dad picked me up from the airport then it was off to shopping with my friend Louiseanne and her friends! It was kinda fun, but tiring. Shopping is tiring anyway. =P Bought loads of Christmas presents and make up. (I'm broke now =X) Got to get more money from my dad. ^^ I've been getting this accent since I've come here, under Louiseanne's influence =P HAha.. The kind of international school accent. It's kinda cool! Haha, naturally comes. Hopefully it doesn't stick when I go back to Singapore! Or I will sound kind of weird to you guys in Singapore =P Today we went to watch After the Sunset. In Singapore I bet it's NC-16, but there aren't any ratings here apparently. Well, it was fun!!! I'm so glad that Louiseanne and I can get along like before, the years didn't seem to have happened in a way, seems like I've been talking to her everyday. It's great. But Jonathan(her brother) seems a little more distant. Oh how I remember the times we had when we were young!!! It was hilarious!!! Anyway, I want to watch Tarzan now, so.... GoOdNiGhT!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment