Thursday, December 9, 2004

`+._ HiHiHi _.+`



Hi guys, sorry, couldn't think of a suitable title for this entry.. Well, what can I say.. Hm.. I seriously can't remember what I did on the 3rd and 4th, but I remembered that I had my Hip Hop photo shoot on the 5th as well going for my father's mother's birthday dinner. Then on the 6th... Hip Hop practice for the recital, it was cool. Tuesday... My mother had her childcare concert rehersal at Tampines East CC. John went along too ^^. Too bad he can't go for the actual day, the children and teachers were a kind of disappointed, especially the one who calls him handsome boy =P. Haha~ I stayed around at the childcare till about 2.45pm till my mother had time to go home, I was so tired, and was so glad to be able to go home. Then on wednesday, I went to the hospital to visit, then to hiphop, followed by rushing to The band performance, they were great! The last hiphop practice caused me loads of bruises. *sighs* But, it's all worth it to me. Yesterday in the evening, I went to John's church at Boon Lay. Far, but not too bad.. It was quite fun~ Then John came back to my house and used the computer while watching polar express on dvd.. These few days, I've been so frustrated with maple story, it keeps hanging at the login page! Then I have to re-start everything. Argh, so irritating. The best thing, I had time so I went surfing the net for HArry Potter stuff, and I found loads!!! And I also got Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson's fanmail address. I'm going to write! =P Everytime I watch the video interview by either of the 3 of them, Daniel, Emma and Rupert, I suddenly feel very happy. I found out that the HArry Potter DVD has never seen before footage on the original dvd, so I'm going to buy it, no one's stopping me!! ^^ I envy the three of them for getting the chance to act in such a brilliant movie, the experience they gain is absolutely priceless! And another thing I envy them for is the friendship bond they created through these years. Unbelievable! It is exactly like Hogwarts, they have known each other and grown so close since the age of 10! What I would give for a friendship that the trio shares. I also found out that you can win a trip to the set of Harry Potter and win a chance to have a chat with the stars as well. I was so excited, but, sadly, it was a competition only for UK residents. Hmph. Oh well... Now I wish more than ever that I live in London. HArry Potter ROCKS!~ I don't care what others say =P Christmas is coming soon, I can't wait. Christmas gives me a feeling of warmth, togetherness and happiness like no other occasion gives me. I love singing the Christmas carols, especially with my friends and family. I think I shall work on my Harry Potter 'Website' now, cheerios!~

No comments:

Post a Comment