Wednesday, December 1, 2004

`+._ a MoNtH hAs PaSsEd _.+`



Hi guys!!! I'm so sorry for not updating for the pass month, have been kinda lazy to. The pass month i can't really remember what has happened on a specific dat, so pardon me ^^. Well, the beginning of November was spent in choir practices and preparing for Bizworld on the 9th. We won third!!! Won a trip to bintan =D The Temasekians did Temasek proud. We clinched 3 prizes out of 10. 1st, 3rd and 4th! How great is that? We all erupted into the Temasek cheer when it was announced. Oh yeah, there was also our class chalet. That one was kinda boring though, i slept through the night though being woken up countless of times... The next day was better though, the others, Maxine, Zhuyin and Lijun came over and we played stress for awhile before Max and I headed over to Wild Wild Wet. We spent our time in the wave pool and lazy river. It was a lazy day =P Then on the 7th, I had a farewell party, at Eastern Lagoon 2. It was loads of fun, I didn't expect so many people to swim, but I was very glad almost everyone did =D Then we had a barbeque dinner followed by playing games. Truth or Dare, Murderer, and a few more. Those were not that much fun till we played husband and wife. That one caused us to laugh so hard and so much. It was a memorable night for me. The next event was on the 13th and 14th. The Tampines Mall Fair Event. Our group spent the week preparing and the night before, we worked till way pass midnight at my house. At the event, there was also performances, therefore I performed in choir and TAG as well. It was the last time I would perform with the choir and TAG. *sobs* Well, the hard work paid off for us and we each earned about $38.50, not too bad if you ask me. Note to: Zoe, Yuan Li, Cadence, En Chou, Kang Yu, Lee Wei John and Jun Ji, GREAT JOB DONE EVERYONE!!! The last night of the event, we sat around talking till quite late before my dad sent John and I home. Oh yes, THANKS ALOT to Yu Xiang too for helping out =P The next day, everyone came over to my house to chill and collect their 'salary'. We watched movies and chit chatted. After that day, I spent the rest of the week being a pig. All I did was wake, play maple story, sleep.If it wasn't playing maple story, then it was reading Harry Potter fanfictions. It was a great week for me =P Just lazing around. I haven't been able to do that for the year. Oh yeah, on maple story, I had chatted about things with Nelson. That was great for me, haven't talked to him in a long time, nice to talk again. Haha, he hasn't changed abit. (that's not bad) Then the next week, we(Zoe, Yuan, Cad, JJ, LW plus me) went to Plaza Sing to watch Taxi. It was hilariously funny to me. It was all in the fun of it. Though I didn't really understand the car mechanics part, I found it very entertaining. All in good fun!~ Those bad girls in the movie had really great bodies, I remember moaning about it in envy with the other gals *grins* The next thursday(was it next?? can't remember) John and I helped out at my mum's childcare, ooh the kids were soooooooooo cute!!! Especially the N1s. A certain adorable kid called Nigel took liking to John, it was so sweet! The next time we were there, Nigel kept asking where is kor kor. I found it so sweet... There was another boy called Vernon. HE IS SO CUTE! I've seen him since last year and he is still so cute! Actually, thinking about it, it has been so long since we last went there. Yet I can remember it just like yesterday. A year ago, time flies... Yesterday, Zhuyin, Lijun, Max and I went to watch The Incredibles, it was great, all about family. Makes us appreciate that we have a family. Every family has it's bad points and good points. We just have to look on the brighter side. We normally tend to look at other families who SEEM better than ours, but you just don't know what's beneatht eh surface. Every family has it's own problems. Don't take yours for granted. Cherish what you have and make the best out of it. Don't wait till they are gone before you regret, that will be far too late. "Don't it always seem to go, that they don't know what they've got till it's gone." Quote from a song, "The Big Yellow Taxi". I watched The Polar Express with my father on Saturday night and that movie brought warmth to my heart. There is just something about Christmas and Spending it with your family that brings warmth to you. However, I don't seem to feel that warmth in Singapore very often. There is no 'qi fen' here. I hope that there will be more in Hong Kong ^^ Can't wait to go there. Oh yes, also I have a hiphop performances coming up that is causing me countless of bruises. Ugh, my poor knees. But I love hiphop really, eagerly await it every week. I've stopped piano till next year to get a breather, I like piano loads, but sometimes, pratising gets on my nerves. Well, I think I about covered up last month, and I will just have to wait and see what comes next, for now, CHERRIOS!! ^^ I love the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment