Monday, June 30, 2008

{dreaming.. wishing.. hoping..*}

HII!! Greetings from China =) haha.. I've taken a lot of photos, but am at my dad's office now, so I can't exactly upload my photos... So far.. it's been a lot of shopping, went clubbing and kbox with my dad and his friends, and met his girlfriend. yup. I shall comment on that later.. not while I'm here.. hmm...

The air here is really polluted. I took photos of buildings in the distance looking hazy, but I can't really figure out whether it's due to haze, mist or whatever it may be.. The weather here is rather eratic.. It's monsoon seasons if I'm not wrong, the transition between spring and summer. Hmm.. But I'm not sure. My dad's friend just said it was very unstable weather, and it made me think immediately of the lapse rate theories. lol. Not gonna think too much about it till I can refer to my books=)

hm............ i'm bored............. no one online now to talk to me.. I was also considering making my blog private to those given access only... then... i can write more stuff... ok.. nothing much to blog about.. It's not that interesting i know... I'm sorry.. haha... The update on the next post will be more interesting!

On a side note, I miss my mum and grandma...

No comments:

Post a Comment