Thursday, June 19, 2008

{dreaming.. wishing.. hoping..*}

hello.. 
Today was Physical Geog JCTs. bah. I doubt I can do as well as I wanted to. I'm sure that for the DRQ, i'm gonna lose marks here and there, especially for the Hydrology section.. 

Guess what?? I bought my new camera!! hehe!


see?? And I decorated it with nail art stickers so now it's really pretty! haha.. I love the quality! Started taking so many random photos.. that look so so nice =D

Hmm... after celebrating Liesel's Birthday and Kai Sheng's homecoming... which reminds me, the pictures are here!


All 8 girls!


The few of us sitting in Song Xi's Van going to Wine Connection =)


Our group shot at wine connection, my family! =D

After that night I realized that I didn't go out at all, except on Sunday to suntec to the IT fair to get my new camera=)) 

Seems like a lot of time has past.. but actually... not really.. but my brain's rejecting the idea of studying anymore.. Just when JCTs are round the corner =S bad. bad. bad. My mum just came back and bought me a super nice perfume! Icanto Heaven by Salvatore Ferragamos. However you spell it, hehe!!


The bottle is SO pretty don't you think? hehe! ♥♥♥

I guess the return of the horrible headache does NOT help anything.. it started coming back on Monday.. and it's lasting till now.. and ALL the medicine that used to help in the past, does NOT help at all now.. horrible horrible. Tomorrow is my Lit paper4 and I havent done anything since I finished the geog paper just now. Which reminds me.. I wrote 7pages long... haha.. 14 sides... My goal by Prelims.. would be to write 10 pages or 20 sides long.. I think that's at least I think, for a good A grade paper.. That's easy for Physical geog.. Human is another story..

I'll just take JCTs as a gauge of how well I know what I studied.. Lit and Physical Geog.. and Statistics for maths I guess.. Econs and KI is pretty much dead. Have to work much harder after JCTs.. everyday study. zzz. For now, I just want JCTs to be OVER...

One thing to look forward to... batch gathering on Saturday!!!! =D=D=D=D=D=D=D who cares about studies when you have that? ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment