Thursday, June 26, 2008

{dreaming.. wishing.. hoping..*}

hehe... I'm flying off to China tomorrow night!!!! =D or should i say tonight since it's already 2.30 am? hehe...

I went to watch Get Smart today with kit, ahahahha.. hilarious!!! good movie, really good =)
Then met manda, sam and liesel for shopping! I want sunglasses... but couldn't find nice ones... I might consider buying the relatively ok $18 one... not too bad... but.. lazy to go tmr. lol! we'll see when I come back...

I bought a nice necklace! Diva is having sale at the orchard cineleisure branch. omg.. nice and cheap for once!! I love Diva accessories.. but too ex... normally... hehehe!! picture of one necklace below =)

Yes.. I went back for Jazz again.. During warm up (at least 30mins), my sweat was already dripping!! And the combination was HARD. they have been learning it for weeks! Hard to catch up! Can follow.. but didn't feel good cause can't dance it as well as I'd like to. So i video-ed it down.. practice =) so by next week can dance it!! It felt AWESOME to get back to dance.. I shall no longer miss the classes!!! hehehe.



I love this pendant!! hee

Ok... most probably won't be updating till next tues when I come back, unless I can use my dad's laptop.. hmm.. maybe! hehe.. byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment