Monday, June 23, 2008

{dreaming.. wishing.. hoping..*}

hello =)

haha.. kit was just so sweet! he bought me a slice of cake from cartel and brought it to my place.. hehe so touched... just what I was craving for! I'm so lucky! =DD

Exams = dead. haha.

Today's geog and econs paper brain drained me. I'm so sure tomorrow's will be even worse. KI... which i will have nothing to write about, and will most probably spend the time writing nonsense. oh no. =S feel bad...

Maths... I've been practicing for Stats.. so I'm hoping to pass.. tht's all I ask for.. pass.. haha.. I think my JCT results are going to be a wake up call...

I seriously need to get something done about the stupid headaches. 

2hrs of tuition... watch movie.. relief from thinking.. haha... tired now... 

Sorry, I know it's very fragmented.. my thoughts are fragmented. I feel like I'm just flitting through today. Rather emotionless.. really. zz. ok.. time to go and get ready for exam tmr. Good luck to myself -.- ha. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment