Friday, June 13, 2008

{dreaming.. wishing.. hoping..*}

bah. yes i know i haven't updated in awhile.. I've had a rather nice holiday break I must say... seriously at the expense of my studies.. The weekend after my last post was the oac june camp.. I'm not going to elaborate anything here as it is confidential information that the subsequent junior batches cannot find out.. but let's say.. I was honestly disappointed. Really. At some points in time shocked, at some points in time, I seriously had to control myself to NOT say anything. I guess it's all part and parcel of learning to be a senior, and not an oac instructor anymore. Also heard news during the camp that handover will be in march. wth. What about Titans?!?! I guess people who know me already know what I've been complaining about, and thank goodness this is my last year in TJC. Thank goodness. Another motivation to study very hard, not get any chance at all to retain. Lol. ok, not very funny but still. 

The next week... Oh right... I fell sick. haha.. slept, slacked.. studied only around 4 hours a day.. not sure what I was doing but I know I watched a lot of TV and surfed the net a lot.. Sunday, 8th, we went to receive Kai Sheng from the airport! Haha, he's back from taiwan for 2 weeks! 

Then... this week was spent mugging. Haha.. about 10 hrs a day. AND, I only finished atmosphere, without global warming =( and maths i guess... I'm so not going to finish studying in time for JCTs...!

Yesterday was a lot a lot of fun though.. Finally, in dunno how many many months, the whole 0506 batch gathered together again =D It felt so so nice! but.. at the same time.. it felt.. very different.. heh.. not gonna elaborate.. let's just say I had mixed feelings.. I conclude that I don't really like wine very much. Compared to rum, bacardi, vodka, martini etc.. ee.. really dun like and cannot take it.. I was having a headache by the 3rd glass.. 

Now... I dunno how I feel. I am confused. seriously. About something that hasn't bothered me in quite a long time.. few months, and now it's back again. Argh I'm so messed up. =( I guess I won't think about it too much now, after all what's most important is the A levels this year.. there'll be time for everything else after this. I just hope it's not too late. Was feeling quite sad and down on thursday after JTS w delta hc.. I dunno why I was suddenly like tht, but I guess I just had a bad day.. oh well.. gotta get back to studying.. I'll update more interesting stuff next time... I'm getting a new camera!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment