Sunday, May 9, 2004

=[ cHaNgE oF hEaRt ]=



Now i decided to use my blog to improve my English which seems to be deproving. =) . Today when i gave my mum her present, she was so delighted with it, made me feel so appreciated and warm, thank you mummy! =D The hours spent working on it was worth it after all, and i was afraid she would'nt like it~ Around 12 plus, we left for my father's mother's house for Mother's Day gathering, all my cousins were there, but all older than me by so much, a bit of communication gap, i'm the baby of the family at my father's side.. Then rushed home to catch the 3.30pm show on DisneyChannel. Up till now still can't find a suitable music for my blog, cannot find any music html website actually.. After more Science revision, we went out for dinner with my mother's parents to the Singapore Cricket Club, since it was Mother's Day, i purposely dressed up for it, me and my mother did actually =D My grandma comented that she couldn't recognise me, guess i looked older than i was~ Oh good, now the musical show 'Annie' is going to start, haven't seen it for a long time, but got to do revision first before watching, goodluck to everyone for tomorrow's exam! I decided to limit my blog entries to just 10 instead of 50, makes the page very long, if you want to read past 'issues', just click the archives below the tagboard, thanks~ well, i have nothing much more to say, GoOdNiGhT~

No comments:

Post a Comment