Wednesday, May 26, 2004

=[ yAy! ]=



Hihi~ I know some people don't like friends, relatives and family members to go and see a performance that he or she is in, because he or she feels shy and afraid what his or her friends would think(care too much bout what friends think), but I like it alot! I am so glad that my whole family is going to support me at our school's musical "Journey", my mum, dad, grandma and grandpa are all going. Whats more, my Uncle, Aunty and other Grandpa are going! =D Don't know whether my father's side family members want to go or not. Hope they do =)! In a way it means ALOT to me to have my family, relatives and friends support! My friends going are... hmZ~ Vanessa(thank you!!!) so far only. The others complain too ex, but they are considering, hahaZ~ Haven't ask all also. I have seen the script and can say that the Musical will not be boring I can assure you, in fact, it will be really interesting, from my point of view that is. Friday is the day we are getting our report cards back, worried actually, but I heard that I got top 10 in class, so if its true, then I'm satisfied. *sighs* Just remembered that this Saturday have the through-train thing at Temasek JC... My parents and teachers encourage me to go, but personally, I do not want to leave and am not ready to leave Temasek Secondary. If I go for the through-train thing, I will have to leave Temasek next year at Secondary 3! No thank you. Well, Vanessa stopped by to pass me the tickets to her school's Chinese Orchestra performance tomorrow night. Sadly no one accompany me. *sob* Just kidding =) Like I said, if the performance is really that bad, I'll drown myself in music from my mp3. Oh yes, last night i checked out the Sims2 website to know more about it and now I am DYING for it to come out. It is just so cool!!! Compared to THE SIMS, it is so much more interesting!!! Go and check out the website. (Click on Sims2) It's the best!!! The sad thing is that it will only come out in September. I can't wait that long!!! (but I have to *sobs*) Luckily I didn't find out about it last year or else the waiting for Sims2 to come out would have killed me!!(not literally). Today I have already finished my Maths homework now organising English file.. Oh well, I don't have much more to say already, see you~!

No comments:

Post a Comment