Monday, May 17, 2004

=[ wHat A dAy ]=



Hi, sorry for not updating for four days, was too busy playing SIMS. It rocks! However, it is so difficult to advance a level, oh well... Today was nothing but boredom, for me that is, some other people might not have found it as boring as I did. I'm not going to say anything else about today because although I always try to look on the bright side of life, but, I still cannot figure out any good part of today. My head ached, my stomach ached and I was so dead tired. Well, I found out something yesterday which made a big difference to my life, a bad difference, not good, didn't get good sleep, maybe thats why I was so down in school today. Never expected that thing to happen, but it has, so I can't do anything but accept it. *sighs* I am so... Oh nevermind, nothing much to say already, see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment