Thursday, May 13, 2004

=[ eXaMs ArE oVeR!~ ]=



Finally the sickening exams are over, then why don't I feel elated? I don't know, it's like, I don't feel any change, maybe because the paper today was not brilliantly easy for me. Oh well, I'll get used to the idea of the exams being over soon. Today Mrs Loke give some of us the Temasek Junior College Through-Train( I don't know how it's spelt) form and I was kind of brooding over it. I mean yes, there would be many advantages, but, if I go for it, I would have to leave Temasek next year, and I don't think I'm ready for that yet. *sigh* I don't know, my parents encourage it, but I don't know, I'm kinda confused in a way. jin tui liang nan. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't think so much about it, but it's hard not to. My SIMS irritatingly cannot be played, so I had to re-install. Have to borrow two versions from my friends. Today I bought the SIMS superstar and making magic, so decided that I'd rather lose all the data inside than to not be able to play for the whole holiday. However, when I read the instruction booklet, it stated that there were ways for me to be able to save my buildings and families, I tried it, but don't know the results yet, oh well, must wait till my friends lend me, I want to install in order. I think I have wrote enough for today, see you~! *smiles and waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment