Tuesday, May 25, 2004

=[ nOrMaL dAy ]=



Hi, only came back from school at 5 plus today and I'm so tired. Had choir and saw the choir schedule *horrified*. There are so many days with the time 9am-6pm. That is 9 hours long. Oh my Goodness! And the days nearing the Musical, we will have to stay at Kallang Theatre till 10pm. Gosh, I'm going to be so exhausted. When I came back my stomach was queasy and I felt like puking, so I had a nap. Now Mrs Loke gives us tickets to sell for the musical and I'm advertising it here, $20 and $30 tickets available to be bought, the musical is very interesting, please consider, alot of effort has been put into it. If you are interested, just approach me or any other choir member and you can get your tickets, thank you! Not that I think anyone would read it here you know. *laughs* Now that exams are over, just as I thought that I can slack abit, our kind teacher especially the kindest of all Ma Lao Shi just has to go and give us more lovely homework. Haha, this reminds me of the Literature paper, in the unseen poem "Homework, I Love You!" I kind of slack, like my biji for the first time this year, I did not do, and zuoye also have not done. I decide to do it over the weekends, I just really feel so lazy. And I think I'll have an early night today, I'm always half asleep in class, nothing much more to say already, good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment