Tuesday, May 11, 2004

=[ tYpIcAl StAy HoMe DaY ]=



Well, today nothing interesting happened at all, so I really don't know what to write about, but, i'll think of something soon. I just had my piano lessons and managed to clear two songs! *grins* Unfortunately, had to learn another two. *sigh* But since I managed to clear those songs, my teacher promised that she would bring 'Canon in D' and a Schubert piece for me to play next week. I habe been dying to play 'Canon in D' for a long time and the Schubert piece is from my favourite Korean drama Summer's Scent, it's the best! Okay, I don't think you all want to hear how great it is again right? I've been repeating how great it is on msn and on this blog. Sorry to bore you all, but it's really great! Oops, here I go again. I've watched it about 2-3 times in 2 weeks, and now I'm watching it again, not right now, because in 5 minutes time I have to go and do my Maths paper 1. (time: 4:36pm)



(time: 6.35pm) Hello, back again after doing the Maths paper 1 practice that Mr Lim gave us. Well, talked to Vanessa and my other friends as well in between.



(time: 9:07pm) Hi, just finished dinner, I watched part of Lion King on Disney Channel, then I switched to watch the Lion King 3 dvd. Yes, Lion King 3 is out. Its about Timon and Pumba's life, how they met, how they found their home, how they met Simba, etc etc. Its very funny because they show how Timon and Pumba's actions in Lion King 3 fit into the original movie, very interesting and comical. I just found my Lion King sing-along CD. It's been ages since i had it, bout 10 years, glad I could find it, listening to it now, it's nice you know *smiles* I'll update other things later. *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment