Saturday, May 22, 2004

=[ SoLeM fEeLiNgS ]=



Hello, sorry for not updating for so long. These few days I have been constantly watching Korean dramas. The first one I watched is "Glass Shoes". This drama made me cry so much, especially the part when the guy died, nevermind, I'm talking bits and pieces from the drama that I'm sure makes completely no sense to you. sorry... These few days by watching the dramas, by reading different things, makes me see how unfair the world is, it gets me thinking that the world we live in cannot be happy all the time. So i guess I still have to look for that silver lining in a cloud at all times. Some people are so 'bitchy' you know! I mean seeing from the Korean drama, even just by watching what she did, I feel like going up to her and slapping her! All the things I heard, watched and read all make me feel so solem.. Its as though some people have no heart, why can't they see that being evil leads us to nowhere but our own dooms? I think watching these drama serials make me wake up and realise the world is not as innocent, as much as I want it to be. I just finishes reading 'Outsiders' for the second time, and am already feeling so solem. My goals this holiday is to re-watch all the favourite Korean Dramas, do well and hope to win for Yes! competition, reach what is expected of my group and I for entreprenuership for our school's musical and one more private thing that I'm not ready to reveal yet. Oh yes, my results. I am so disappointed with them.



Here's what I got(just for the paper itself):

English - 60%

Chinese - 55%

Mathematics - 79%

Science - 83%

Literature - 68%

History - 68%

Home Economics - 74.5%



Pretty pathetic right? Only have two A1s, and the home econs missed A1 by half a mark! I am so disappointed with my History marks because I studied the hardest for that. Even though the night before the exam I was coughing and sneezing and every cough made me feel so weak that I had to lie down for a moment, I still carried on revising,but only got a B3... Oh well, I can't do anything about it now, just put in even more effort for Geography to make up for it. *thinking* Is the entry long enough already? I don't know but I feel like watching Korean dramas again now, see you!~ *smiles and waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment