Tuesday, June 1, 2004

=[ uPdAtEs UpDaTeS uPdAtEs! ]=



Hi~ Sorry for not updating, been kind of lazy.. First, I want to wish Justin, Erlina and Luke a very Happy Birthday today!!! May all your wishes come true..Well, lets see... On the last day of school, the 28th I think, a few choir members and I went to Saint Patrick's school to sell some tickets for the musical, I only sold a pathetic 3. Well, the guys there are, hm, how do I say it, lets just say they live up to their reputation, *laughs*. Saturday was the parent teacher conference, when I got to the classroom, my mum was already there, but it was still Michelle's turn. Let's just say her session didn't go well at all. At the end of it, she just stalked out of the class after a heated 'conversation' with Mrs Loke, with tears of indignance and anger included. Then Yuan Li's turn... then it was my turn, I was kind of nervous, didn't know what Mrs Loke would say bout me, but end up, it wasn't so bad, alot about the through-train thing, about her thinking I'm mature enough to handle it, but when I said I didn't want to go she said good good because she doesn't want to loose me and all that, all about wanting to groom me into a choir leader and all that. The day before at Saint Patrick's, Mdm Sharifah also said its good that I didn't want to go so she can groom me into a better Literature student and that my Literature was not that bad, I thought my Literature is down the drain, well, that gave me the confidence, but have stress to know the teachers expect that out of you and being afraid of letting them down. However, my opinion of the through-train thing completely changed after going for the debrief, it is awsome to me. Many aspects are great!!! Too much to elaborate here. Especially one part about the CCA, the Astronomy Club, I have always loved and taken interest in the Universe and all its wonders, to think that I may be able to learn about it all next year already makes me really excited! But, that is if I can get in. I have to write a really long application form and must be able to impress the staff there I suppose, after the application form, I still must go for interviews and tests. I'm worried about my results because we have to display our Secondary two mid-year results and mine aren't excellent.. Well, no harm in trying right? I really hope I can get in!! (Thanks for the opinion and encouragement John) Prerna is also applying, I hope we both can get in!!! TJC is only taking in 100 students, tough fight I must say, well, must hope for the best, and give it my best shot. But the thought of leaving Temasek next year is still abit hard to digest, but, I'll live. *grins* Well.. Sunday nothing much happened until the evening. About 5pm+ Rehana came over to my place and we headed over to the class chalet. (By the way, I got my contacts back in again!!!*woopie!*) All of them were there by that time. So we girls sat outside to eat, while the guys were in the room playing cards, taiti(don't know how to spell) I think. Rehana and I felt kind of bored, so we took a stroll around the chalets, it was great, the fresh air and everything, I just love to feel the wind in my hair. We met Zoe, Cadence and Diantha at the entrance after meeting up with Yuan Li and headed down to the beach. We were later joined by Maybellyn and Michelle, then after awhile the boys joined us. We sat in a row, us girls, and just look out into the sea, or at least, that was what I was doing, though I prefer to be by myself in those type of serene and peaceful places. The other girls were yelling out into the sea about how much Mrs Loke sucks, but I personally think they were being too overboard. Mrs Loke sees things fairly though I admit sometimes she's abit unreasonable. The scene of serenity was disrupted by all the crazy yelling by the other girls, and I was kind of embarrased, you know, out in the public, shouting how much your teacher sucks is not exactly refined. The lady and her dog sitting nearby got up after awhile and left, I sincerely apologised deep down in my heart. Oh well... Then they brought Rehana's cake, abit of emotional moments... No crying though. Then after eating the cake, the boys went to play football and basketball and the girls went into the kids playroom, can you believe it?! You know about fun dazzle? Well there was a mini version in it and i admit, even I had a crazy time in it. *laughs* We joked about having a deprived childhood. But that was about where the fun for Rehana and I went. After that we headed to the beach again, and when we wanted to go back, lo and behold, the gate leading back to the chalet was locked and us girls had to go the long way around. The guys met us at the entrance of the chalet and they decided to go to the Red House, said to be haunted, a government's property we should not be on. Rehana and I didn't know about it, and when we found out, it was too late. We were too far from the chalet to go back by ourselves, we weren't afraid of ghosts, but we were afraid of people. However, both Rehana and I had this nagging feeling at the back of our heads that this was not right at all. So we walked-ran back to the chalet, took the chances of meeting any strangers. Luckily, we got back safe. The others went on to the Red House and I heard that those who looked into the house saw a silver car and those who didn'd look in didn't see it. It was a straight road. Freaky? Nah, there must be some logical explanation behind it. I heard that Maybellyn spooked Michelle up. Thank goodness nothing happened to them. After that was just slacking time for us, slack and slack and slack in the room. Only went back at around midnight. Well, Monday there's nothing much to say, had tuition, then today, had 5 n a half hours of choir, now, I'm so tired, might have an early night, can't wait for the Yes! Competition, hope we win... I think this is the longest entry I have written, I'm drifting into dreamland as I type, Nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment