Saturday, June 19, 2004

=[ eNtRe MeEtInG & cHoIr PrAcTiCe ]=



Well, yesterday had entre meeting.. No comments, just good job everyone, we managed to finish the 1st batch. I specifically want to thank Li Ling, I can see that you put alot of effort in, thanks! Vanessa, thanks for helping too. After the meeting, Vanessa, Li Ling and I went to Eastern Lagoon( I dunno what it is called) for dinner, I really enjoyed that part of the day. =D Haha, for dessert, we had Aloe Vera, with Honey balls, IQ balls and 'tadpoles' in it, the bowl was pratically overflowing! Before we got back into the car, we rushed down to the beack for about 5mins. On the way to the car, my mum called my handphone and I dropped it! Thank Goodness it didn't fall into the drain, it was so near the drain!! But on the screen there is a crack.. =( Oh well.. =( Never mind, I must be thankful it didn't fall into the drain. Then went home and read Harry Potter stories online.. Today I had choir practice and the director, Fanny, blew her top, we just looked at each other a bit sulkily, it's not our fault, we were choreographed to do those actions and she just screamed at us, oh well, it's okay, guess she was striving for perfection.. Then we stayed back to rehearse till bout 3, then I went home... Then had a nap since my head was throbbing.. Read more Harry Potter stories. I really should be doing homework, but, heh.. I'm still putting it off a little, okay okay, putting it off alot. Anyway, I'll sure finish it by the end of the holidays, I think. So, ciao for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment