Wednesday, June 2, 2004

=[ vEsAk DaY ]=



Hello! Today was not too bad for me I guess, I only woke at about 10+am, then watched some television.. Around 12+, grandmother came and we(my mum, grandma and I) headed over to the temple to pay respects to Buddha on his Birthday. I remember burning myself on incense, so today was very wary and careful of it, *laughs* Prayed for the health of my family and friends and other things. Just for your information, I'm not a Buddhist, I still think I'm too young to decide what religion I want to follow, so I'm openly experiencing different ones. Well, today I became a vegetarian for a day, and Oh My Goodness! I don't think I can survive as one after the 'experience' today. No chicken, no beef, no pork! Uh-uh. One day no meat and I'm already craving for it. After lunch my mother and I went to the This Fashion shop at Singapore Post Centre, and got a few new clothes for my wardrobe, got to clear my wardrobe of those I want and do not want, those that I can't wear anymore and so on. So I think I'll do that tomorrow after the Yes! competition. For dinner we went to a vegetarian restaurant and I saw two Temasekians, but I don't think they saw me. When I reached home, my mother and I realised what a large amount of work for the sales for entrepreneurship at the musical we still have, have to call group meeting FAST! Oh well, really tired, so going to have an early night tonight to be fresh for the competition tomorrow, CIAO!~

No comments:

Post a Comment