Friday, June 25, 2004

=[ sO tIrEd.. ]=



Hello, sorry for not updating for a few days. Well, tuesday went to school for Musical rehearsal. The teachers keep on changing the choreography, sigh.. But I guess it's for the best. Then Wednesday first had to go to school for Musical rehearsal again. Had entre meeting, it was the only meeting that I have truely enjoyed this holidays, don't know why. Finished Literature project information that night. Yesterday was the Musical rehersal yet again. It was full dress rehersal, and it was GREAT!!! I really enjoyed it. The vice-director changed the curtain call part and it took about 1 hour, but it the end, chose the original one. Oh.. What can I say.. *laughs* Actually, I really really enjoy practising for the musical. REALLY REALLY enjoy it. This is the first school holidays that I've had so much fun, though it does't seem like a holiday because I'm so busy, but truthfully, I really don't want the musical to end at all. Today, had piano in the morning, then had entre meeting. The meeting was not too bad either. After that, I went to Parkway to buy accessories for the Musical. Bought two CDs. One on Angelic Voices and a Prisoner of Azkaban movie soundtrack! Okay, I've got nothing much to say.. So.. bye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment