Thursday, June 10, 2004

=[ fEeLiNg InDiGnAnT ]=



Well, hello. Yesterday had entre meeting and.. Well, lets say at some point of time I was so irritated. Oh well, forget it. I don't mean that I don't like my team mates, don't get me wrong okay, I really enjoy working with them. It's just that sometimes I wish they'd be more serious. And by the way, thanks to En Chou for making an effort to come and hope Cadence gets well soon. Guys please go to the Unick Forum to get updates. But I must tell the Unick members something, and other friends too, please don't have this kind of thinking --> " Oh, Sze Sian is from a 'rich' family, therefore she can afford everything." I'm NOT. If you don't get what I mean, too bad, go figure. I have a feeling lots of you think that way and boy! that kind of thinking irates me more than anything else. And one more thing, please don't act like coming for meetings is such a chore, because my mother and I are doing much more extra work than you guys. My mother doesn't have to do all those work, but she is nice enough to do that. Sorry for being so sacarstic, but I really can't take it anymore.

Okay.. For today's update.. Had a really slack day, watched Harry Potter 1 & 2 in one shot! It was great =D Now I feel like re-reading books 4 & 5. I know I should be doing homework, but... I'm negotiating with myself, so, I'll let myself rest one day and just slack, it's great once in awhile you know. And now I don't think I have much more to say so, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment