Saturday, June 12, 2004

=[ zZz.. ]=



Hi everyone! Have 2 days to update, so...



Choir Camp:

Well, at the beginning we played "BALUKU". Quite fun actually the game =) Then we had dance rehersals, then... Was it dinner? I can't really remember, I only remembered the most fun part of the camp! The Night Game.. It was something like treasure hunt, but very infuriating. The organisers said it was meant to confuse us a abit. Well, we came in second! Then I had a bath for the second time that day, and we moved to the hall to sleep. Before sleeping we went to the vollyball court and Oh My Goodness! There so so many stars! More than I have seen in such a long time! It was great lying there, but it was already 12.30am, so we had to go back and sleep. At first I was already drifting off into dreamland, then there were some girls beside me chatting non-stop and I was awoken by them. *was grouchy* By that time, my head was throbbing and I was so tired. Funny thing, I was also cold, so wore my jacket and hugged bones. Took a walk around the school, only to places near the hall, and.. Went back to the hall. Tossed and turned, but couldn't find a comfortable place on the pillow, and I was having a hard time breathing thanks to my stuffy nose. I think it was about 3 plus nearing 4 before I could sleep. The next morning(today), woke at 7.30am and was already the last to wake up. And now I don't want to elaborate on how boring the practice was, so.. Skip to the fun part. We played Pictionary and Cherades(don't know how to spell). My team and another team tied for last place, so we had to do a forfeit. But after another round with us winning, our forfeit was to drink vegetable juice and cranberry juice mixed together, and alas! The forfeit was DELICIOUS! Haha! The other group had another punishment, one that I shall not elaborate on. Then had true or false questions, and then HOME!



Once home:

SLEEP! Up till about 6.15pm, then I had to rush to get ready for my grandfather's birthday dinner. Rush Rush, had dinner, the cake is so rich! Then around 10 plus reached home, and have been helping Justin do his blog till... Now. And thanks to his brother for letting me use the music, finally my blog has the type of music I want! Okay, my mother's going to skin me if I don't go offline now, so, sEeYoU!~

No comments:

Post a Comment