Wednesday, June 30, 2004

=[ MuSiCaL bLaSt!!! ]=



Hi everyone!!! So sorry for not updating recently, have been so so so busy!!! My school's musical, Journey, is starting tomorrow!!! We have practiced so hard for the past month and it's GREAT to see everything come together. Well, first day of school, Monday this week was kind of tiring for me. Didn't feel like getting into the mood of studying again. All I want to do is go for choir, and practice and have laughs with my choir friends, and have the musical NOT end!! But sadly, All good things must come to an end. This musical has brought the choir closer together, especially for me. I talked to friends I have never talked to before, and I really really enjoyed myself. I have just came back from rehearsal, and on the way back, we were singing songs like, If you're happy and you know it, Hoky Poky, Oh MacDonalds, Ibuzara, Journey and did Temasek Cheers, it was really great, the atmosphere on the bus was so vibrant! Felt so energetic!! The Zhenghua friends we met at the Yes! competition will be coming for the musical, hope we can meet them!!! I've always wanted to work on a production like a musical, movie, serial etc, because strong ties can be formed and fun, laughter and friendship is the end result. Now, I have a chance to experience it, and that makes me love choir more than ever before. Today Maybellyn, Michelle and Cadence helped the choir with our costumes, but were complaining about it, Maybellyn especially, I'm sorry, but that really irritated me, since you offered to help, then give it your all, and stop complaining so much, and don't ever say that choir sucks, because it DOESN'T. Sorry to offend either of you, and thanks anyway for helping us. I got the good news that my application form was accepted for Temasek Acadamy! So happy, but the tests are this Saturday, and the night before, I would be up till about 1+? Because of the musical, but oh well, will still do my best, and I still love the Musical!! Haha!~ Have some opinions and feelings that I would like to share about somethings, but that will have to wait till the next entry, so bye!~ for now!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment