Wednesday, July 7, 2004

=[ sUcCeSs!!! ]=



Hi everyone, I'm so sorry for not updating for almost a week. Last Thursday and Friday was the musical, and it was GREAT!!! On Thursday, everyone was so hyped up and did an excellent show!!! We had feedback that everyone enjoyed it! On Friday, when it was the actual day of the Musical, well, everyone was very emotional. On Thursday, we were looking forward so much to another great day ahead of us, but just before the performance on Friday, it occured to many of us that that would be the last time we acted out the musical, and practiced for it. A number of us cried before the performance and alot of us cried after the performance. As Fanny(the director) spoke, tears pricked the back of my eyelids and threatened to fall, but I controlled them. I was so sad that the whole thing was over! I couldn't imagine not going back to school for those long hour practices in the hall, or the rush-rush dressing up at Kallang. The moment I bowed at the end of the Musical on Friday, I felt so much pride, pride for Temasek, that we had put on such a great Musical. All our efforts had not gone to waste. After the performance, the screams, the cheers, the 'wOoOs!~' and the Temasek cheer, we left and I rushed to the entrance, but was too late to meet my relatives, but managed to meet my parents and grandparents. Thanks to Kirbs and Lumps for coming to support. Love you guys. Well, when I reached home, I just started crying. I really really couldn't imagine that the musical was over. All the friends I made during the Musical. People in choir that I have never talked to before. The choir is now closer than ever. Well the week after the Musical, there was no choir practice and I already missed it. Last Saturday was the test for the through-train thing, the GAT and English test was east, but the Maths, it was SO difficult!!! It was a killer! Now I'm just waiting whether they accept my results for the test.. so... Yesterday rushed for Literature project, then because of the musical and other things, well, I am kinda behind my work, and didn't do my ke ben exercise yesterday, so today had to copy chapter 17 4 timeS!!! Sigh, luckily i managed to finish quickly, then I went for TAG. Although I'm not allowed to take part in the upcoming competition because I just joined, I enjoy watching them practising. Oh yes, for entreprneurship, our hard work paid off too, we did make profit, though we haven't counted. Oh gosh, it's so late, almost 12am, have to finish up my work, I don't want to get into anymore trouble if I can help it. Especially for Chinese. GoOdNiGhT!~

No comments:

Post a Comment