Friday, July 9, 2004

=[ nEw BlOgSkIn!~ ]=



Hi guys, well, spent last night and this evening changing my blogskin, now I'm so happy with it! Harry Potter Rocks!!! Please leave your comments bout it ok? Please and Thank You! Today went for TAG after school, had fun~ We wanted to walk around school singing, but end up seemed like all the places unsuitable for us to practice.. So... End up we went to the staircase to practice, the acustics(don't know how to spell) were great there. After TAG, had piano, *groans*, luckily I could play my songs rather well. My family and I went to Swensens at Parkway and had a delicious meal! Love the chicken there, and the fries! They were awesome!!! Was so bloated.. Went to Evergreen and MPH to buy stationary and books, but could'nt fint the book I wanted. Anybody heard of the book Earthsong? It's a science-fiction. An extract of it was taken and printed on Step Ahead Sec 2 English Textbook as comprehension. Anyway, tomorrow I have the Temasek Acadamy interview, 2 tests down, left the interview. I hope I can make it in. Well, if I can't, I also don't mind, because honestly, I don't really feel like leaving Temasek Secondary so soon... Oh well, let fate take its course..

No comments:

Post a Comment