Tuesday, July 13, 2004

=[ fEeLiNgS ]=



Today was quite boring, not elaborating on school stuff. Well, after school, had choir. We learned a new song called 'Swallow', it's quite a nice song. Just realised being a sectional leader is tiring.. *tired* Alto 1 sectional leaders are Shermaine and I, Alto 2 sectional leaders are Ryan and Licia, The Sops and Mezzos I forgot. *hehs* About the through-train thing, I have a feeling that I can't get in, there's still no news, I am so disappointed.. I just can't help feeling dejected you know. It's not that I don't want to stay in Temasek Sec, I can't bear to leave it, but I was eager to take on the Acadamy's programmes. *BIG SIGH* I don't know, I'm just feeling so down and disappointed. Irritated with someone too, oh well, in life, we must learn to tolerate, so.. I'll end here, goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment