Wednesday, July 21, 2004

=[ JuSt AnOtHeR dAy ]=

 

Hi, Thank You to Marissa for giving me the packet of BubbleGum, yay! Yesterday didn't have anything much, had choir, it was quite ok. Then I came back, had a nap and watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban again, it ROCKS!~ For today, I love Wednesdays since there are two of my most favourite subjects, two periods of Literature *CHEERS* And two periods of Science. I was reading this book callled Earthsong by Catherine Culter, not the Earthsong book I was looking for, this is a romance, and I was absorbed by the book, reading it every possible moment in school, I actually tried to read during Chinese period, but didn't get to read too much, the guilty conscience fell in, so I listened to Ma Lao Shi. At one part she was telling us about how much some people in China hated the Japanese beacuse of what they did. And she told us what they did. My hairs were standing, and I remember her telling us the same thing before. Maths, as usual, I wasn't really paying attention, was doing my own wrok at my own speed. During English Prerna and I have already finished the story so I quickly finished my Comprehension on Carrie's War (I've already read that book, it's quite nice) and resumed reading Earthsong. I can't remember, was I imagining it, or did Mrs Loke yell at me to see her after school because I wrote my composition badly, I must have been imagining things, cause I somehow have a feeling that that was part of a dream. Can any 2e5 member help me recount? For Science we received a big lecture about how students nowadays are so lazy compared to the batch of 1986. Well, I agree with Mr Tan but, I don't know why we are like that, oh well. I'll try to put in more effort. We haven't started on the Science project yet, tomorrow the rest are coming to my house I think to get started on the project. I just realised that I didn't write down the Science website Mr Tan gave us again. At first I was ready to go for TAG practice, but end up, they decided to take the day off and go out instead, I wanted to go too, but I was too tired and wanted to take a nap before studying Literature, so.. Didn't go... *sighs* After my nap when I came home, I once again thought it was morning, wondering why my maid was asking me what I wanted to eat, I thought she meant breakfast. She was so amused with me. Oh dear, my memory's going. Waited for my parents till about 9 plus for dinner, practised piano and just finished revising Literature. Now I'm 'resting' before going to bed, so GoOdByE~



No comments:

Post a Comment