Monday, July 12, 2004

=[ lOsInG hOpE~ ]=



Hello, I'm kind of losing hope of being able to get into Temasek Acadamy, Prerna received her call on Saturday, now it's Monday, and I haven't received mine yet. Oh well, I just hope for the best. I keep wondering whether I left a good impression or not, whether I am good enough or not, whether I this whether I that, argh, its infuriating! *Sighs* Today during art we had to draw things to do with 'getting ready', and we drew an apple. Oh well. Well, I can say its a very boring day in school today.. After school had TAG meeting, I enjoyed myself again~ I read Harry Potter Fanifictions after that, had a bath, and set on changing the blogskin yet again. NOW I'm satisfied with it. Well, finished my yue du bao gao, now left 3 chapters of biji... *sighs* Why am I sighing so much??? I'm not going to do it now, I'll do Literature, really no mood to. Everyone, please leave your trace on the tagboard if you drop by and read kae? And please comment on this skin, those who have seen the other skins please compare and comment, PLEASE AND THANK YOU! GoOdByE~

No comments:

Post a Comment