Sunday, July 11, 2004

=[ wEeKeNd! ]=



Hi, well, I went for the interview on Saturday morning, waited outside for an hour before it was my turn, then my turn.. The interviewers look soooo bored.. But I kept on a smile. They nearly stumped me on some questions, phew, lucky I can answer, don't know whether good or not though. When my interview was over, going out of the room i accidentally kicked the table, so embarrasing *blushes*.. CONGRATS TO PRERNA WHO ALREADY GOT IN!!! I hope I can make it, as much as I can't bear to leave Temasek. Then went for TAG, went to Tanjong Pagar to look at the competition venue, its was so retro! My mum went for awhile and all of my friends said that my Mum is so young, they thought she was my sister. *GRINS* After 'checking out' the place, we went to one corner and practiced. TAG JIA YOU!!! Sounded better after the practice. By the time we went for dinner, it as almost 9 plus. I ate Hokkien Mee and Mr Oh treat us for a drink, Soya Bean Milk. Erm, however, Soya Bean Milk and I don't go very well together, but thank you Mr Oh all the same =). On the MRT, Mr Oh talked about arms being cut off & ripped off until my hair was all standing! Hmph. Haha~ By the time I reached home it was about 10pm. By the way, I must thank TAG for making me feel like I belong, and not feel as though I am so extra. You guys Rock! =D Today.. Woke up and went for Chinese tuition in the morning, had Hokkien Mee again for lunch, was supposed to go for Maths tuition, but ended up, it was cancelled. So, went home to relax. Around 8pm, my Mum and I went to Parkway for dinner, wanted to have Hokkien Mee again, but my Mum didn't allow me to, she said if I eat any more Hokkien Mee, my face would turn to Hokkien Mee -.- So ate Fried Kuay Teow instead. The main objective of going parkway tonight was to buy a book called Earth Song, but it was out of stock, so I browsed around the award winning books. Wanted to buy 'The Great Gatsby', 'The Prophecy of the Stone', a book all about Harry Potter and another book I can't remember the title, but didn't have time, so I'm going back there on Wednesday. =D Come back... wanted to do homework but end up slack again, so, tomorrow will put in more effort, and since I have nothing else to say, and this entry is already very long, GoOdByE & gOoDnIgHt!~

No comments:

Post a Comment