Tuesday, July 13, 2004

=[ ~tHanK yOu~ ]=



Hi, I suddenly feel like writing this entry thanking those whom I cherish.

To my Mum, Dad, Grandmother and Grandfather, Thank you for always being there to support me, guide me and to give me advice.

To Vanessa who's always been there for me no matter what, To Li Ling whom I've shared so many laughs and good times with, thanks for going through thick & thin with me you two =D

To all my Unick group members, good job guys! Especially Zoe, Jun Ji and John, thanks for working so hard. We were quite successful right?

To my classmates, Prerna, Rehana and Maxine, thanks for just being you =).

To Justin and Henry, although you two get me so irritated sometimes, thanks for working hard for the competition last year.

To Elvia and Jolene, thanks for being great neighbours to talk to, have fun with and confide in, I miss you guys!

To my childhood friend Abygail, thanks for all the fun times we shared.

To my new friends in TAG, Denise, Fiza, Henry, Ryan, Chester, Licia, Joseph, Pamela, Stephen and Aimran, thanks for making me feel like I belong and for the many laughs!

To Michelle Heng for a great time during the December holidays last year, thanks also for helping out at my Mum's childcare centre(the kids love you!).

To Melissa, Michelle and Marc Hon, thanks for the week we shared in Korea, I had loads of fun!

Love you all!! Rock on!~

Hm.. who else? The list goes on and on and on... I'll add and edit as and when I feel grateful to anyone~



I don't like writing about the type of people I don't like, so I won't write. However, I still must say this, I dislike people who take me for granted just because they consider me 'rich'. I am not. I just come from a more well-off family.

No comments:

Post a Comment