Monday, July 19, 2004

=[ tYpIcAl DaY ]=

 

Hi, well, today wasn't very interesting. Art was quite nice though, at least its a period where I can chat to friends, draw and enjoy air-con, so.. I quite like it =D haha, for English, I was dead bored, really bored, for CME, well, it was just chit-chat, for Science, I mysteriously couldn't keep awake, I was constantly overwhelmed by drowsiness. And for some perculiar reason, my left arm ached so much. I forgot to take down the web address for Science, I must remember tomorrow. *sigh* Tomorrow there's ting xie, I have only learnt chapter 13 & 14. I don't have confidence that I can remember either. So I have to revise. Bi Ji, I left chapter 17, 18 & 22. I'll try to rush it by tonight, if not, then oh well. Just hope I don't need to copy ke wen again. After school, I forgot I was meeting Denise in the canteen, rushed to foyer to meet my grandparents, halfway in the car going for lunch I suddenly realised. *apologises Denise* When I reached home, I read Earth Song by Catherine Culther. It's a romance, it's quite nice, but not the Earthsong book I'm looking for. I'll keep searching, but I'm planning to search the net. Had a nap till 7. I didn't realise it, and I thought it was morning. I freaked as I thought I would be late for school. Luckily I got back my senses and realised it was evening. Had a shower, yummy dinner and practised piano. Now.. I'm going to do homework, it's almost 10pm, so I got probably have to burn midnight oil, GoOdByE for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment