Sunday, July 18, 2004

=[ UpDaTeS! ]=

 

Hi!~
COLOURS can be used now~ cool right? Well, lets start with updating on Friday. Well, it was the day of the TAG competition and you know what? WE WON CHAMPION!!! I'm so happy for them! And so proud to be new TAG member. Mr Oh treated us Burger King at Cineleisure since everywhere else was closed. At first we wanted to go to Swensens, but the queue was too long. *sobs* But anyways, it was a lovely meal enjoyed with friends~ Thanks to Yuan Li for helping me buy the Harry Potter sticker book, I LOVE IT!!! Then after that, I went for a movie with Denise, Henry and Chester, watched Spider Man 2 again. This particular cinema's audio effect is marvellous but scary, I got a heart attack about 10 times, haha. At all the fighting part I was covering my eyes, just don't like watching them, but besides that, it's quite a nice movie, but still can't beat Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. *smiles* Yeah yeah, I know I'm being bias about that, but it's only my opinion right? =P The movie ended at around 2.15am. Then my parents sent Denise, Chester and Henry to Siglap where a whole row of taxis were parked for I don't know what reason, so they managed to get a cab real quick. By the time I reached home it was about 3am in the morning, fell asleep real quick listening to the sounds of dolphins and the sea on my CD player, really soothing. The next day I woke up at 3pm, can you believe it!!! That's a record for me, and I thought it was only 10am. I skipped choir. Um.. Felt kind of bad, especially since both Ryan and Licia also skip, so apologies to Shermaine. Then went for a really late lunch at Bakery Depot, mushroom sandwich, yummy! Upon reaching home, I started on my draft for the science-fiction story. After that, I went out with my parents for dinner at Sake Sushi at Wheelock place, then went to Borders to buy some books. The books are great, can't wait to read them. Wish there were more hours in a day... The saying, so much to do, so little time. Today was tuition day, I'm so glad both tuitions are over. I had Chinese in the morning and Maths in the afternoon, so I just came back. Well, my Mum wants me to help her make sausage pasteries for her childcare's open house the coming Saturday, so... Bye for now!~

 

Btw, here are the links to hear the pop star version of the songs TAG sand for the competition.

I DO ( cherish you) by 98 Degrees

World of Our Own by Westlife I can't find it, if you want to hear it.. Well... Borrow from a friend?





No comments:

Post a Comment