Thursday, July 15, 2004

=[ TAG, pHoTo TaKiNg & EnJoYiNg~ ]=



Hi, yesterday we had TAG practice, and I managed to do my chapter 16 bi ji, *hehs*. Well, for the Temasek Acadamy thing, if by August I don't hear from them, then I'm not in, so right now, I'm still a bit hopeful, but I'm not going to worry my head over this now. At night, I went with my mum to MPH and I bought 3 award winning books. The book titles are 'The Great Gatsby', 'The Prophecy of the Stone' and 'Wuthering Heights'. Today morning, it was raining cats and dogs and the line of cars outside our school was so long! Anyway, was very cold when I got to class, luckily I brought my jacket. I usually thought that PE when it was raining is simply lovely, but, I was so wrong. We had to do 30 push-ups, striding etc etc. Now I think I prefer sunny days PE lesson. My muscles were wobbly by the end of it. However, we were let off about 20 minutes earlier for recess, so I went to have a bath. A bath never felt so good.. At first our photo taking session was scheduled for 12.45pm, but ended up, we had it after recess, my hair was still a little wet, but luckily it was not too untidy. *phew* The formal photo was.. normal.. the informal one however was so much more fun this year! All the girls went infront and did funny posts. Since I regretted not buying the 8r size photo for both the informal and formal last year, this year I made it a point to, I can't wait for it to come out! *grins*. Unfortunately after school, I heard that TAG had a stroke of bad luck. We found out only in the morning that they changed the competition to tomorrow. My opinion, that is so, so, so unfair. Stephen lost his voice and I think Ryan has caught a flu. I could see that Henry was rather disturbed and was pacing, but I don't blame him, I would have been pacing too. When I reached home, I went online for awhile before watching the movie 'Ghost'. Its really a great romance story, I recommend it. During the movie my leg muscle suddenly cramped and it was so painful! Normally my leg cramps last for only the longest 10 seconds, but this time, it still lasted for 10 seconds but relasped 3 time! By the 3rd time, I was literally crying out loud, so go and figure how painful it was. I couldn't walk properly at first, but after awhile I could hobble. Well, tomorrow is Racial Harmony Day, I'm going to wear a penjabi(don't know how to spell) costume. Was comtemplating between the Vietnam Costume of the Penjabi Costume, but end up, decided to wear the Penjabi costume since I wore the Vietnam one last year. One last message: Stephen and Ryan, hope you both GET WELL SOON!!! REALLY SOON!!! TAG, I have faith that you all can pull it off, have faith guys!!! ALL THE BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment