Monday, June 21, 2004

=[ tWo DaYs To UpDaTe ]=



Hi, firstly...

Yesterday was Father's Day and during lunch, I went to Shaw Tower to have lunch at Tonkichi with my mother and grandparents. It was delicious! Then I bought a belt and a pair of white high heels to match my clothing for dinner etc. Then 3.45pm Rehana came over and I helped her set up a blog, chatted, and got ready for dinner. That was the worst part of the day! Oh my goodness, this Community Centre dinner I went to with my grandfather was.. BORING. It was filled with senior citizens and the vareity concert was.. erm.. oldish. All those old songs, even the new hip songs they sung sounded old. I thought the night couldn't get worse than that, but, I was wrong. The waitress spilled orange fizzy drink onto my skirt and shoes. GREAT. If my younger cousins was not sitting on my lap, my whole skirt and shoes would have been soaked! The juice spilled on her then fell onto my skirt, and since she didnt cover much of my skirt, it was sticky and umconfortable. Sigh, luckily had Li Ling to complain to, THANK YOU LUMPY. The food was horrible. So on the way home, stopped for roti prata near my grandparents's house. Oh well, it was very funny actually, I could see people staring at us as though thinking "Why on earth are they so well-dressed just to eat roti prata?". Got back and read Harry Potter stories till bout 1.15am. However, the whole day I couldn't sleep peacefully as I had misplaced my musical tickets which I was supposed to sell. Thankfully I packed my whole room and searched through my bags and FOUND IT!! woohoo!! =D That taught me a lesson. The thing is I feel so guilty and bad when I loose something that I feel the need to tell my mum, or else I feel as though I've done something extremely wrong. And as predicted, I got a big scolding. *sigh* Why must I be so truthful to my mum sometimes I think, but I guess it's better than lying. The guilty conscience in me is so strong! Oh well.. End of Father's Day.



Secondly...

Today I had piano at 10am. Got back my piano results and.. was not happy with my results. I only got 83/100 for my theory! Only got a merit, was hoping for a distinction, oh well, will try harder next time. After that, went online, had a nap, packed my room, took a bath, had a yummy dinner and... now using the computer. After finding the tickets, my heart feels so much lighter! so... nothing else much to say, bye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment