Thursday, June 17, 2004

=[ pRaCtIcE, pRaCtIcE, pRaCtIcE.. ]=



Hiya guys, these few days have been spending time working on the linking blog, making it 'perfect' the way I want it. Then from this week onwards till 2nd July, Every alternate days, there are choir practices due to the musical from 9am-6pm, but we are let off early sometimes. Our costumes have been modified a little and I like mine. =D But the slippers are uncomfortable, not used to those type of slippers, oh well, doesn't matter. Now there's nothing on television, watching Playhouse Disney, haha, all the kid shows, quite fun once in awhile, go back into the past. By the way, I'll be adding stories, pictures, links and everything onto the linking blog, everytime I come across something I want to share I'll add on.. And it will be quite constant I can assure you =D If any other Harry Potter fan out there wants pictures, I have got LOADS of them, especially pictures with Harry and Hermione only. There's entrepreneurship meeting tomorrow, Vanessa and Li Ling coming over to help too =D Can't wait to meet them, haven't seen them for so long. This holiday is kind of hectic if you ask me, and I haven't completed alot of my homework either.. Yesterday evening, I went for the Chinese thing at Bedok Library that Mdm Ma wanted us to watch, then had dinner with Zoe, Lee Wei and Chung Son. Anyway, nothing much to say anymore, so.. ciaoZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment