Tuesday, June 15, 2004

=[ fEeLiNg SwEeT ]=



You know, sometimes, after seeing something, you go all sweet and feel romantic.. Just like now! I've been surfing the web for Harry Potter and lo and behold! I came across a Harry Loves Hermione Page! And I had a GREAT time reading them... I didn't even know that such sites existed! I think those sites ROCK! And the writings about Harry and Hermione are so deep... Makes me feel... I don't know, really happy! =D I added the links to the website under my friends blog links, so.. go check it out! If you want that is.. I recommend it! I couldn't believe people would actually pick out quotes and phrases from the book just to prove to people that Harry and Hermione will end up together.. It would be so nice and romantic don't you agree? Anyway, you hear the nice Canon in D song on my blog right? Just finished pratising piano, and *argh* had a hard time, I'm trying to learn Canon in D and Serenade and other songs as well, so difficult.. Oh well, easier said than done I guess.. Practice makes perfect right? So I'm going ot practice till i get it right! =D Had choir practice from 9-4pm today, actually it was quite fun.. The Ibuzara part was b.o.r.i.n.g, but the Perfect Plan part was FUN! So.. all in all today is not bad! =D grins grins.. Anyway, re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire again.. I take great delight in reading those Harry Potter books, they rock my world! Oh yeah, and I went to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban again, like I said, it ROCKS! If you can't tell by now, I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan, but not the type to go crazy over it, just like it enough to watch and read about it multiple times =) Yup! By the way, I changed the linking blog to this webpage, if anyone is interested, just go and take a look.. Was kind of bored, so.. decided to try out blogdrive.. Okay, see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment