Monday, June 7, 2004

=[ hArRy PoTtEr!!!~ =D ]=



Hiya! Well, now it's 1am at night on a MONDAY. Yesterday, I went out with Jolene and Elvia to watch Harry Potter. Had to go for tuition before that though.. The show was AWSOME! It ROCKS!!! I LOVE IT!!! Oh yea, and Daniel Radcliffe is getting cuter! *grins* All of the actors and actresses look much better than the previous movies! I'm so glad the movie finally came out, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite book! Oh yes! I just realised that I have totally forgotten what the Order of the Phoenix is about, oh well, re-read it then =). After the movie, we went to Heeren and took many pictures, neoprints that is. HaHaZ~ I can remember how funny and panicky it was! Anyway, we ended up with 14 pictures each! That's alot for me.. Then we went to Marche for dinner. Jolene went home after that and Elvia and I went to Parkway to place a order for my contacts. Then.. Walked around and headed home.. That's the end of yesterday. Today.. The Yes! Convention was great, skip the business talks, I literally almost dozed off! The breakdancers were, um, unprofessional? The singer was not bad though. The best part was the presentations. Now I know why we couldn't get into the finals, they are amazing! Their presentation skills are great! Just by being semi-finalists, we were presented with a plaque for our school, so honoured to get the first award for the entrepreneurship club! After the convention, we mingled around with Zheng Hua Secondary for awhile then headed to Bugis. Only Zoe, Yuan Li, En Chou and I went, John didn't want to go, he wanted some alone time. We went for lunch(burger so tiny!) then went to Edge and took neoprints. First time I've taken so many neoprints in two days, but it was quite nice =). Seems like everytime the day I go to Bugis, I will definately meet an old friend. Oh well. Ow Ow Ow, my ulcer hurts like hell! =( *sobs* Hm, going to sleep soon, so... see you! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment